Brimrose’s solid-state Luminar 3030 AOTF-NIR Free Space Process Analyzer is built to be placed directly into the production line.
Its rugged design and solid-state technology allows an installation right into the production environment and eliminates the use of fiber optic lines.
This high-speed NIR Analyzer is based on diffuse reflectance optics, and can be integrated in a vast variety of housings to match your process area classification.
Brimrose offers this rugged analyzer in a variety of different configurations to meet the high demand of different industries and applications.
The Luminar 3030 Free Space process analyzer meets all requirements and standards for on-line applications in the
pharmaceutical industry and is built to work reliably even in the toughest environmental conditions. The integrated
Luminar 3030 is insensitive to vibrations and ambient light and offers outstanding S/N ratio combined with ultra
high speed scanning rates and makes it possible to analyze in real time, on-line and with laboratory accuracy.
- Pharmaceutical: 100% inspection of solids, pastes, creams and powders
- Food-processing industry: On-line analysis for fat, protein, moisture
- Polymer: In-site measurement of pellets, films, and coating.
- Textile: Cotton / polyester direct ratio
- Drying process: Direct placement on spray or fluid bed dryers.
- Pulp & Paper: Thickness and coating analysis
Download technical specifications (PDF)