Brimrose has developed a portable platform for conducting non-destructive and contact/non-contact analytical testing and inspection that extends versatility from the laboratory to the production floor and to the field.
The Brimrose Solid-state Luminar 5030 “Hand-held” Miniature AOTF-NIR (Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter-Near Infrared) Analyzer is a rugged hand-held analytical instrument that utilizes Brimrose’s high performance AOTF-NIR technology.
By delivering rapid, multicomponent analysis for a wide variety of applications that include diffuse reflectance measurements of powders, pellets, liquids, web-based and solid products, use of the Luminar 5030 offers a new powerful tool for quality control and process troubleshooting. Additional probe attachments allow to use same analyzer for liquid transmission measurements.
Rugged Hand-held Analytical Instrument for Process Quality Control
- On-line Blend Uniformity
- FBD in Micro-encapsulation and Drying Process
- Incoming Raw Material Inspection
- Agricultural/Food: On-line food analysis for fat, protein, moisture, starch, etc.
- Polymer: Measurements of pellets and resins
- Paper and Textile Goods: On-Line thickness measurements
- Measurements of Tobacco and Tobacco Leaves
- Wine and Grape Applications: Measurements for Brix, pH, TA, etc.