EZRaman-N Raman spectrometer
The EZRaman-N Raman spectrometer features a narrow line-width frequency-stabilized laser.
It uses a high-throughput fiber optics probe, and an optically fast (f/1.6) spectrograph with TE cooled CCD detector.
The EZRaman-N system is easy to use, with powerful and user-friendly RamanReader software and provides excellent long term reliability with minimal maintenance.
- Improved sensitivity with high throughput (f/1.6) optical design
- Shorter integration time give better reaction monitoring snapshots
- Actuate and system to system portable Raman data enable confident material identification and chemical analysis
- No moving parts in instrument provide highly repeatable and reliable spectral data.
- Intuitive, simple, and powerful software interface
- No or minimal sample preparation
- iber optic probe enables flexible sampling configuration
- Compact and robust; easy to move from one location to another
- Rugged construction for long-term stability and little maintenance
- Best performance/price ratio in affordable portable Raman analyzer
- Chemistry and chemicals
- Gemology, mineralogy and geology
- Polymers and plastics