Brimrose solid-state AOTF-NIR Tablet Analyzer is designed for non-contact, non-distructive measurements of chemical and physical properties of tablet transmission and tablet diffuse reflectance modes.
The analyzer includes special Belt Driven mechanism to create total automatic solution for tablet manufactures.
The Luminar 3077 Tablet AOTF-NIR Analyzer includes NEMA 4X stainless steel optical module with transmission
and reflection detectors, NEMA 4X belt driven orientator, FDA approved conveyor belt, 16,000 wavelengths per second, embedded computer, modem, Ethernet interface, SNAP32! Brimrose analytical software with Brimrose MACRO Language.
Solid-state Tablet AOTF-NIR Analyzer with FDA Approved NEMA 4x Conveyor Belt
- Tablet Transmission/Reflection conveyer belt automated monitoring system
Chemical and Physical properties:
- Measurements of Chemical and Physical Properties in Tablets: I.D. of active (& excipient), moisture, dissolution, disintegration, hardness, density, and dosage levels
- NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Optical Module with Transmission and Reflection Detectors
- NEMA 4X Belt Driven Orientator
- FDA Approved Conveyor Belt
- Fast Scanning Speed – 16,000 wavelengths/sec
- SNAP32! Brimrose Analytical Software with Brimrose MACRO Language
- FDA Approved NEMA 4X Conveyor Belt Driven