PolyMax Plastics Analyzer
The new PolyMax analyzer provides confident ID of light and black plastics.
CONFIDENCE IN PLASTICS IDENTIFICATION
PolyMax Plastics Analyzer changes the game in plastics recycling and identification, using laser-based technology to validate the chemistry of both light and dark recycled plastic compounds — based on science, not best guesses — so you can purchase and sell with greater confidence.
Traditional burn-n-sniff methods may be cheap, but the nose only knows so much. Can you really trust your bottom line and the livelihood of your business to a whiff of smoke? Take the guesswork out of plastics identification and choose the PolyMax Laser Plastics Analyzer. Now you can measure plastic materials with irrefutable accuracy at every stage of the plastics recycling process.
BLACK PLASTICS? BRING IT ON
Don’t let misidentified loads put a dent in your profits. Now you can rapidly identify a wider variety of plastics, including light and dark varieties, a capability long sought out in the industry, with accuracy and speed.
Moreover, the PolyMax analyzer is able to determine all major families and subfamilies of plastics: Polyethylene (PE), Polystyrene (PS), Nylon, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polycarbonate (PC) and Polypropylene(PP); and can even distinguish plastics that are very similar, including: HDPE vs. LDPE, Nylon 6 vs. Nylon 6.6, and ABS vs. SAN.
Finally, this robust handheld instrument can even reliably identify plastic in nearly any form, whether it be in rolls, bales, flakes, sheets, pellets, carpets, scraps, bottles, pallets and or purge.
SO EASY, ANYONE CAN USE IT
Put laboratory-grade chemistry analysis in the hand of any team member. Point-and-shoot usability and a rugged design provide your crew consistent and accurate readings no matter who’s using the device.
Rest assured that the instrument is built for durability with solid-state components, sapphire glass and a shock- and water-resistant frame, to ensure reliable operation in rough-and-tumble settings.
- ID light and dark plastics
- Easy to use
- Operator training in seconds
- Reliable identification in seconds
- Report generation to track results
- Make the correct buying decisions
- More accurate labeling for resale
- Avoid traditional “burn and sniff” ID methods
- ID, buy, and sell with confidence
There are several sampling accessories to easily measure different kinds of plastic samples, including:
- Pellet Adapter: efficiently analyze individual pellets of plastic with this easy holder that snaps onto the end of the analyzer
- Film Adapter: quickly and easily identify plastic films and bags with a small sample piece secured into place with an adjustable knob and popped onto the end of the analyzer